Wednesday, April 28, 2010

De ja Vu for You

SO this week on the Beauty Mark. I thought I would do a suprise Weekend Wardrobe...beause let's face it. I can't promise I will be dressed to the NINES this weekend. And I thought you might like to know what I wore to work.
Seeing as it is De Ja Vu week I did a {twist} on C's hair 'do. Pun intended. I thought that french twisting the hair back might be easier for those who might be stylistically challenged perhaps? So instead of finishing off the twist {or braid} and pinning it under, you simply put it in a messy side bun. Voila! Baby steps people! You can do it.
Cardigan: Target
Gray Tank: Gap
Teal belt: Urban Outfitters
Capris: Nordstrom
Necklace: Macy's
Earrings: Habit Salon
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hudson said...

yay for the mustard yellow cardi that cost me approximately $3!

The Rogers said...

haha oh my gosh I just left a comment signed into Hudsons account so it looks like he cares about fashion. hahaha oh wow.

*Mars* said...

I just found your guys blog & I LOVE IT! You both always look so perfectly put together. I looove that mustard yellow cardi!

JD and Hillary Darner said...

haha I always knew Hud was our #1 fan!! {JD in a CLOSE second}

Thanks *Mars*. SO sweet of you!

Em said...

Love this Hills. The emerald green is lovely with the mustard. I need.