Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chateau Couture


hi my name is {H} and i am a stalker.
first step is admitting it.

style and home decor beyond compare?
two words.
shayce igleski

this chick is unlike any other. she totally knows what's up. i asked this fine lady if i could feature her on our blog and to our great pleasure, she obliged. I wanted to pick her brain and see just where she comes up with all of her ideas. Here is what she said:

"As for where I get my inspiration: I literally find it in everyday life, it is all around. sometimes I study other people's talent and transform some ideas or techniques into design and apply it where I can. Nature is a big inspiration, using living elements and incorporating them in a design is a must!! I really am inspired by good architecture and vintage design, there is nothing like it.. lines, character, color... lets face it there was a lot of good stuff way back when. I love using things that serve a purpose and creating something with it in a completely new way that has not yet been seen. I absolutely love and crave what I do on a daily basis, it is in my blood constantly pulling me to create something great. As corny as that may sound I don't know of any other way to describe it. "

lucky for us she has just started a website so ya'll can find out what she's all about. just to give you an idea, she completely renovated my salon head-to-toe amazing. without further ado, i bring you...

be inspired.



These pictures are just a taste of her site. you seriously need to check it out.
Also, each month she has a special featured item from her personal designs which ranges from bedding to artwork to amazing lighting. This is in addition to her 'total obsessions' category which also has a monthly featured item or two. I know I will be checking back often.
hence the stalking...

No comments: